We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Signal Isolator, Convertor, Transmitter And Transducer B and our set up is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
There are different application where this device can be used :
- Signal Isolator : Signal Isolator comes in two variants based on the type of input Analog or Digital. Basic function of signal isolator is to provide isolate output signal from input signal and to protect PLC/DCS side from field abnormalities.
- Signal Convertor : It also works as signal convertor or signal level shifter. Electrical or analog signal from one form can be converted to another form. E.g. Converting 4-20mA signal to 0-5DC signal.
Signal Splitter : Splitting single input to multiple output. Device comes with single input to two or three output. E.g. Single 4-20mA input to three output like 4-20mA, 0-1VDC, 0- 20mA
||0 - 20mADC, 4 - 20mADC, 0 - 5VDC, 0 - 10VDC, 0 - 75MV, 0 - 1Amp, 0 - 5Amp
( AC / DC ). 0 - 230VAC, 0 - 420VAC or Any Customer defined input.
||4 - 20mADC, 0 - 5VDC, 0 - 10VDC or Any Customer defined input.
|Available in Single / Dual or Triple output
||< 600Ohm for current ; >20Kilo-Ohm for for voltage output.
||Optical & Galvanic.
||230 / 110 VAC +/-10%, 50 Hz OR 24VDC.
||Better than +/-25% of FS.
||DIN Rail / Field.
- High noise immunity.
- Accept any electrical input.
- High performance & long stability.
- High galvanic isolations.
- Front calibration facility.
- Built in transmitter supply.
- Available in Single input and Two or Three output.